Spinal Decompression Therapy In Camarillo, CA
Spines are our specialty at Camarillo Spine & Nerve Institute. We welcome patients who suffer from back pain and other symptoms of spinal issues. Our healthcare specialists have specialized training to accurately diagnose and effectively treat the source of your pain, numbness, tingling, or weakness. We use all-natural treatments that offer you relief from your symptoms. There’s no need to worry about the recovery time or risks with back surgery and other more invasive procedures. With spinal decompression therapy, we treat your back pain using state-of-the-art technology. With a spinal decompression the professionals at Camarillo Spine & Nerve Institute will help your back feel better in no time.
What Is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
When you have discs that are herniated or bulging, they can put pressure on your spinal nerves and cause pain in your back, legs, and arms. At Camarillo Spine & Nerve Institute, we use non-surgical decompression to relieve the pressure from these discs and alleviate the associated pain. There’s little to no recovery time, and you won’t need powerful pain medications. We’ll place you on a unique table as our healthcare professional uses a computer to control the process.
Conditions That Benefit From Spinal Decompression
Disc problems can lead to various issues, which is why it’s imperative to correct many of these disc conditions through spinal decompression. Spinal decompression therapy can help alleviate neck and shoulder pain, lower back pain, sciatic nerve pain, numbness or tingling in your legs, and more. Spinal decompression therapy is typically used to remedy the following afflictions:
- Bulging Discs – This is a disc that has moved outside of its usual space. A bulging disc can cause pain and put pressure on nerves.
- Herniated Discs – This is a disc that has disrupted and is releasing some of its soft, interior gel that has migrated. Herniated discs can cause pain and affect nearby nerves.
- Degenerated Discs – This is a disc that is affected by age of injury. The older your disc injury, the more degeneration will exist. Bone spurs can accompany this disc issue.
The Advantages Of Receiving Spinal Decompression
There are numerous advantages of receiving spinal decompression therapy. Spinal decompression therapy is:
- Relieves Pressure
- Helps Naturally Heal Discs & Nerves
- Restores Spinal Alignment
- Restores Overall Health To Spine
Contact Us For Treatment In Camarillo, CA
Spinal decompression therapy is a safe and pain-free treatment method. Some patients have even fallen asleep during the procedure. Camarillo Spine & Nerve Institute believes that surgery should be a last resort to treat your back pain. We invite you to contact us to schedule a free consultation, where you can learn if you’re a candidate for spinal decompression therapy at our office.